What AreVeneers AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Get a brand new, confident smile, or improve the appearance of individual teeth:
- Enhances your current teeth
- Fastest treatment time
- Can change shape, position, and color
$1,300 per tooth for both composite and porcelain
The Veneers Process
- Consultation – The process starts by taking scans or impressions of your mouth so we can begin creating your veneers.
- Enamel Removal – Then, 0.5 mm of enamel will be removed so that the veneer can merge to the tooth. This makes it an irreversible procedure because enamel doesn’t grow back.
- Fitting & Adjustments– After enamel removal, your prosthetics will be made based on the shade, size, and shape of teeth you want. When your prosthetics are complete, you will return to the office for the fitting and adjustment process.
meet Dr. Dannica Brennan
Hailing from Montana, Dr. Brennan attended dental school at UNLV before joining the Air Force. Her journey in the service eventually landed her in Tampa. It wasn’t before long that Tampa grabbed her heart and sent her on the most exciting project of her career: designing the practice of her dreams.
With a lot of imagination and a love of dentistry, Dr. Brennan is on a mission to rethink the whole experience of “going to the dentist”. Every touchpoint, detail, and welcoming smile from our team is intentional and designed for your genuine enjoyment. Flossologie places patient comfort above all else with white-glove service and a touch of South Tampa flair!
When she’s not elevating your smile, Dr. Brennan spends time with her husband, Gerardo, and their fur family of dogs and cats. She also is a lover of dance, the beach, and visiting local Tampa venues.
Before & After
There's nothing better than seeing a patient smile with confidence again. We can't wait for you to discover how much a healthy, beautiful new smile will change your life.